Choose Children, Youth & Families on Giving Tuesday
By choosing to support Youthnet, you can make an impact to help preserve the wholeness of a family and ensure they are "Seen & Loved" with:
- proper parenting support through child abuse prevention counseling and strategies
- wrap-around case management and care for a child/youth with while receiving foster care services
- healthy connections between biological and foster families throughout the reunification process
- and a financial foundation to live independently and productively for a young person exiting or already exited foster care
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- Get started by customizing a personal fundraising page, that you can share with others on your social media, via email or text. You can even raise awareness and set a fundraising goal by incorporating and sharing your hobbies or passions in exchange for a gift made to your page; make it fun and personal to you!
- Or instead, you can just make a recurring or one-time gift here! (select the "Giving Tuesday 2023" campaign in the drop down)
- We are also having a social media scavenger hunt, too! Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn to see how you can raise awareness on the importance of being "Seen & Loved" to the children, youth, and families we serve.
Whatever you choose to do to support Youthnet this Giving Tuesday (November 28th), share your excitement and participation with others to get them involved and support something bigger than all of us. Chances are they will be excited to join in and support seeing your passion for the mission!
1. Click the link above
2. Follow the step-by-step guide in this video to create your "Team" or "Individual" page
3. Share your Fundraising Page-- see sample social media messages to get started (scroll to bottom-- and remember, tag Youthnet when you do!)